Owasippe Scout Reservation
Summer Camp: 2019
Owasippe Scout Reservation: Camp Blackhawk
From June 23-29, 2019, Troop 95 will camp out at Camp Blackhawk on the Owasippe Scout Reservation. The camp is located at 9900 Russell Rd, Twin Lake, MI 49457, and is operated by the Pathway to Adventure Council of Boy Scouts of America.
Why attend? Fun and rank advancements! Last summer, our scouts earned 30 merit badges in one week, including difficult-t0-earn badges and Eagle-required badges.
2019 Leaders Guide
2019 PROGRAM RESOURCES
- 2019 Owasippe Program Guide
- 2019 Owasippe High Adventure/One-Time-Event Programs Schedule
- 2019 Blackhawk Merit Badge Schedule
- 2019 Merit Badge and Activity Pre-requisites and Notes
- 2019 Merit Badge and Activity Fees
- Ultimate Owasippe Adventure Flyer
2019 CAMP RENEKER RESOURCES
Required Forms for All Adults
- Illinois Registry Clearance Check
- Michigan Required Paperwork Overview
- Michigan Youth Protection Agreement
- BSA Annual Health and Medical Form- A photocopy of both sides of participant’s health insurance card is also required.
Required Forms for all Youth
- BSA Annual Health and Medical Form - A photocopy of both sides of participant’s health insurance card is also required.
Summer camp details
Summer camp presentation:
Red and Green Court of Honor
More information will be made available during mid-March, 2019.
Summer Camp Mosquito Net PVC Frame
- 4 - 10ft pcs of 3/4" pvc pipe and fittings
- 10 "T's"
- 4 Elbows
- 4 End caps for legs
- Mosquito netting
- Legs: 29" x 4
- Top Leg Extension 18" x 2
- End bars 30" x 2
Top Frame Assembly
- horizontal pcs 25-1/2" x 4
- horizontal pcs 5-1/2" x 4
- Verticle Crossbar supports 34" x 3
- to connect the "T" to the Elbows on the end you will need to cut 2 pvc pieces 2"